The Loch Lomond Association
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Main Forum
 Ernie East

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: Please type the number one
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MMA-REP Posted - 08/13/2016 : 11:24:28

To: All LLA Members and Supporters

Sadly, I must advise of the passing of Ernie East, last Monday morning, after a long illness. On behalf of the Association I would pass on our thoughts and sincere condolences to Ernie's family, and to his many friends.

Ernie was a committed LLA Member and Committee Member for many years, and his knowledge and experience was valued and respected by all who knew him, not just as a well-known successful local angler, but relative to countless other issues which the LLA Committee considered over many years, until his retiral a couple of years ago.

Ernie's integrity, humour and forthright approach always could be relied upon to 'tell it as it was'. The 'Big Man', as he was widely known, will be well remembered and much missed in years to come on and around Loch Lomond, as one of a kind.

Ernie's funeral takes place on Wednesday 17th August 2016, at Cardross Crematorium, at 11.15 a.m.

With kind regards

Peter Jack
Chairman - Loch Lomond Association (posted August 13th)

The Loch Lomond Association © The Loch Lomond Association 2009 Go To Top Of Page